Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reflections Dance and Fitness studio in Anaheim to close

Our local belly dance community has been growing with more classes and more instructors for so long that it is with great sadness that I received this news from local instructor and performer Marlena:

Due to the troubled economic situation of so many businesses and families, people are forced to budget and eliminate any extra expenses. Reflections Dance & Fitness is closing as of March 31, 2009. Therefore, my Thursday classes will no longer be available in the Anaheim location. This is a very sad situation. I will miss teaching there and all the great people, especially the owners, Jessica and Ify. My heart and prayers go out to them.
We must keep our chins up and dance the sadness away!
Marlena


If you're looking for a local class, there are still many out there. Check Marlena's Web site, as well as the sites for Angelika Nemeth, Sashi, Sooz, Lilla Varese, Tina Enheduanna, and the OC Bellydance Connection. If you know of others, let me know and I'll be happy to post those, too.

No comments: