Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey, you're never too old to belly dance...

Despite what Piers Morgan of "Britain's Got Talent" might think, 71-year-old Jan Price of Aberdare is certainly not too old to be belly dancing. She looks great, if you ask me. (Yeah, I know, no one did, but I'm putting in my two cents anyway...)

It was extremely rude of him to buzz her off before she even had a chance to show what she could do.

"Piers said that women of a certain age like me should think before they got up to dance - he obviously thought I was too old," Price says in the article.

You can read the full online BBC article here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwales/hi/people_and_places/arts_and_culture/newsid_8487000/8487121.stm
And there's a great audio interview with Price, too. Access it just below her picture.

No comments: