Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The third week winner is...

I can't believe publication day is so close now... just one more week! I'm thrilled with all the requests for bookmarks, stickers and postcards. I still have a few left, so e-mail me your request at deanna[at] deanna[dot]com if you'd like me to mail you some...

And the prize up for grabs this week is a belly dance necklace and earrings set, purchased from Artemis Imports at Raqs L.A. You probably know the drill by now, so here it goes:


Entries:

Winner:


Melody, I'm sending you an e-mail confirmation now...
Again, thanks to everyone who entered and if you didn't win this week, you'll automatically be included in next week's contest for a belly dance hip scarf [black shown, but other colors available].

Don't forget -- if you're planning to buy THE BELLY DANCER, Amazon and Barnes & Noble are offering a great discounts on the $14 retail price ($10.29 and $10.08, respectively) and are taking pre-orders that will ship on Tuesday.

No comments: