Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today's winner is...

It's been a great publication day! I discovered more good reviews (Bookreview.com and BarnesandNoble.com, to name a couple) and that book sales are already strong. Yay :-)


For all of you who bought the book: THANK YOU! I haven't had much time to soak it all in yet -- most of the day has been spent with the little one running to and from the post office to get the bookmarks and other materials out to all the people who have requested them from here and the belly dance forum on Bhuz.com, along with some bookstores around the country.


But here's the fun part of the day: giving away a belly dance hip scarf to today's lucky winner.


So, here we go:



Entries:
My little independent auditor:


Winner:

Congratulations, Catherine; I'm e-mailing you now to get your address.


Thanks to everyone who entered! I'll be doing more contests, so stay tuned!

No comments: